HME Compliance Connection
JAMES is pleased to announce that the July 25, 2012 edition of the HME Compliance Connection webinar series will feature attorney Mike Bell, Esq., who will present "Anti Kick-back & Stark Compliance".
Many, if not most, of supplier interactions with physicians can implicate the federal Anti-kickback and Stark laws, and/or their state law analogs. Violations of these laws can lead to serious consequences, including big financial penalties and even imprisonment. In this session, we will explore these laws and their implications on operations, identify risk areas, and ways to protect the organization, its employees, and its physician customers.
- Understand the basics of the Anti-kickback and Stark laws
- Discuss the application of these laws to sales and marketing, supplier closets, liaisons and other relationships
- Best practices to prevent errors and mitigate risks
Online registration is up and running for the nine-part HME Compliance Connection webinar series at https://www.pamsonline.org/events/.
It is a great idea for HME providers to resolve to elevate their compliance programs in 2012 by committing to participating in this important and valuable series. With the latest crack-down on fraud and abuse and intensified audit activity, everyone should be redoubling their commitment to compliance programming. Doing so will be its own reward. Remember, it is no longer enough to get paid. You need to stay paid!
PRICING FOR MEMBERS OF SPONSORING STATE ASSOCIATIONS
• $125 per company per location (unlimited participants per location) for each webinar; or
• $250 per company per location (unlimited participants per location) for each webinar; or
(Contact your state association for membership information today!)
JAMES Members: Contact the JAMES office for your discount code!
Registration for this session is handled by PAMS - www.pamsonline.org