Rightsize, downsize, reconfigure?
What are your financial and legal choices and their implications on maximizing the financial results of your DME company?
Heath care compliance lawyer, David Barmak, and health care financial expert, Lewis Bivona Jr., CPA, AFE, partner at WithumSmith+Brown, P.C., will address practical strategies for DME’s to use in order to deal with the difficult financial and regulatory environment you face. If you are:
These are decision points, among others, that impact both your legal compliance issues and your firm’s success.
- contemplating a restructuring, such as a reduction in force, or
- face increased competitive pressure or
- need to restructure the management process to affect quality of care and financial goals.
Who should attend:
* Business Owners and Managers
* Operations Managers
* In House Counsels and Financial Advisors
David S. Barmak, Esq.
General Counsel to JAMES
Law Offices of David S. Barmak, LLC
29 Emmons Dr.
Princeton, NJ 08540
Register by June 18, 2012